Friday 30 November 2012

all about me


I'm a bit shy but i do stick up for my own rights.i try my hardest towards all my subjects at school,and i have also been given the opportunity to be student council.but i have to admit I'm not perfect, but I keep trying. I'm not alive if I'm lonely. So, please don't leave.


appearance and basic facts:
hair-short(just past shoulder length),the colour is blacky brown
eyes-the colour is hazelnut brown
religion-Muslim,Pakistani
i have one sister called Neelam(indian name if your wondering)aged 13 and a brother called Adil(also an indian name,i think)aged 6 and theres ME,the middle child of my parents,and as always with the middle child,I GET TREATED THE WORSED.

ok,i have a laptop,i have a phone,i have everything i need to be a typical 12 year old,so im enjoying my life as always.


so remember your beautiful in your own way cause god makes no mistakes.your on the right track cause you born this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment